On 3 April 1993, the European Mechanics Council adopted Statutes and Procedures to effect its transformation into EUROMECH - European Mechanics Society.
The members of the Council for 1993 declared themselves to be the founding members.
"Between 3 April 1993 and 1 January 1995, the existing Council will function as the Interim Council of the Society, with D. G. Crighton (University of Cambridge, presently Chairman) as President, B. Lundberg (Uppsala University, presently Secretary) as Secretary-General and E.-A. Müller (Georg August University, Göttingen) as Treasurer. Members of the Council under the new Statutes will enter into office on 1 January 1995 following elections to be held in 1994."
- Wille, Küchemann and Fernholz
- Visit G.K. Batchelor at R. Wille’s Institute (HFI), 1969
- Committee members 1983, Poitiers
- 1st European Turbulence Conference
- President H. Fernholz and Vice President D. Crighton
- The Council members 1998, Udine
- The Officers at Council Meeting 1998, Udine
- E.A. Müller 1998, Berlin
- Council members in Cambridge 1999
- P. Blondeau, T.J. Pedley, J. Finley 1999 in Cambridge
- Council Meeting, Cambridge 1999